Details of Troelstra Aquacultuur
Troelstra Aquacultuur B.V.
Located in (8507 CA) Rohel at Meerweg 1a
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 51394782
Telephone number 0513 552121
The contact person for privacy-related matters is Mr J.J. Troelstra
Further (contact) details can be found on the website www.kweekpaling.eu.
In this Privacy Statement, we refer to ourselves with "us", "we" or "our".
If we refer to the website, we refer to the aforementioned website.
General, legitimacy and purposes. We process personal data for a number of purposes.
- The first is to process personal data from potential clients or prospects who leave their (contact) details on our website. We receive this data if someone completes the contact form on our website by going to the 'contact' page. We only use this personal data to contact the persons in question.
- The second is to process personal data from our customers in order to perform the agreements we conclude with them. After all, we need to stay in touch with our customers, conclude and perform an agreement with them.
- Which personal data? We process the following personal data:
- name, address, place of residence
- telephone number, e-mail address
- Chamber of Commerce number
- VAT number
- Agreement-related financial, invoicing and payment details.
- Disclosure to third parties.
We only disclose personal data from our customers to parties other than those involved in the agreement if we have to within the framework of the foregoing under a. We do not disclose more personal data to third parties than is necessary or conducive within the framework of agreements with our customers.
- Our suppliers or service providers. In order to process personal data, we use software made available by one or more third parties and with regard to which they provide support services. We also use an IT service provider. This entity may at times have access to personal data (often for a limited period of time).
- Retention periods. We retain personal data for the following periods. Personal data needed for or conducive to our legal position, such as contracts, is retained for six years. Fiscal data is kept for the periods stipulated by the tax authorities. Personal data that is processed on the basis of permission granted is retained for the duration of that permission.
- Whose personal data do we obtain? We obtain personal data from our customers and suppliers.
Our premises are covered by camera surveillance. The only purpose for this is security.
The recordings are wiped after one week unless they are needed longer because of (suspected) theft or damage.
Security of personal data
Personal data is processed in a secure environment and it is stored within the European Union. To that end, we have taken security measures on several levels. We periodically assess the level of security and we adjust our security policy if necessary.
Rights of the data subject
The person whose personal data we process (the data subject) has various rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. In a nutshell, it concerns the following.
- Information and inspection: you can ask us to inspect your personal data that we process and we are happy to tell you about how and why we process the personal data in question.
- Rectification: if the data we have on record of you is incorrect, we will correct it at your request.
- Oblivion: if you ask us to delete your personal data, we are obliged to comply with that request. We may have to retain some personal data for certain purposes.
- Restriction: if you feel we process your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you can demand we restrict the processing.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
The exact contents of these rights and any restrictions thereof are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. We comply with its provisions about these rights.
If you think your privacy rights are violated, you are entitled to submit a complaint about it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
In the case of a personal data breach, we will report it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority without unreasonable delay unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
When the personal data breach is likely to form a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will communicate the personal data breach to the data subject without undue delay.
Version of this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last changed on 07 May 2018.